Thursday, January 23, 2014

Kyuhyun SuJu Kiss Seohyun SNSD in Musical Performance

5:30 PM

Last year Kyuhyun Super Junior has been confirmed to join in the musical " The Moon That Embraces the Sun" . There he plays the character played by Kim Soo Hyun in the serial version . This time Kyuhyun had to be intimate scene with Seohyun of Girls ' Generation as co-star .

In one scene kiss Seohyun Kyuhyun appeared in a funny way . They play a role in neatly in a colorful hanbok beautiful . Staging " The Moon That Embraces the Sun" will be done until February 23 at CJ Towol Theater Art Center , Seoul .

Although Kyuhyun had made ​​several musical performances , but this is the first time for Seohyun . He said he was happy the other SNSD members joined encouraged her . " Members other SNSD always supported me every time we met , it made ​​me even more excited , " said Seohyun .

" ' The Moon That Embraces The Sun ' is my first musical . Excited because I set it up with I can work with incredible actors , " he continued . " I've always loved musicals . Was why I wanted to join the musical taste and now my dream come true . "

Read more : Here