Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SHINee's Jonghyun dating Kyung Li Denies Nine Muses

5:20 PM

Jonghyun seemingly want her dating rumors with Nine Muses Kyung Li protracted. Through his Twitter account, Sunday, August 11th, Jonghyun tweeted clarify these rumors.

"My story seems too wide circulation in the community site. I'll tell you the truth, I'm going to the movies with my friends and they are just friends, not from the celebrities," Jonghyun tweet. 'I hope no one will get hurt by (clarification) this. "

"I know (the media) because my friend sent me a photo - I'm glad there are a lot of friends who care with me like this.'s Late, go to bed -" he wrote again. "There must be a lot of people sighed with this news. I'm sorry. Though I should not have to apologize, but I'm sorry."

The previous day (10/8), Jonghyun circulated to the movies with Kyung Li. After the photo was circulated, many thought both were dating.

Read more: Here