Friday, June 21, 2013

After School's Lizzy feud Gossip With A Pink's Eun Ji Song Hye Kyo in Serial

5:22 PM

After School's Lizzy was rumored to envy the success of A Pink's Eun Ji who successfully starred on "That Winter, The Wind Blows" with top artists such as Song Hye Kyo. As you well know, Lizzy and Eun Ji came from the same town.

However, through the program "Radio Star", Lizzy has denied these rumors. He admitted to not feel envy and gossip is not true.

"People say after a successful Ji Eun starred on I'm so jealous of her," said Lizzy. When asked about the role of Eun Ji in the series "That Winter, The Wind Blows", Lizzy admitted that he was also able to do so but by then he was involved filming "Rascal Sons".

"Eun Ji act using a standard dialect (Seoul). I can do," he added. "But I was filming 'Rascal Sons' that requires that I use the Busan dialect."

To prove it, Lizzy also had challenged speak the standard dialect in the show. "I'm not jealous of Eun Ji or something like that, so please do not talk bad things about me," he concluded.

Read more: Here