Wednesday, May 1, 2013

G-Dragon's Leg Injury Experience At Concert in Japan

5:47 PM


G-Dragon encounter unexpected events during a solo concert in Japan, Saturday, April 27. In one of his concert performances "ONE OF A KIND", the leader of Big Bang's injury in his right foot.

"I've completed today's Osaka concert," G-Dragon wrote on its website. "Unfortunately, I can be a little injury on stage. Forgive me. I just wanted to give you guys a good show."

While appearing at the Osaka Kyocera Dome, G-Dragon was injured in his right leg. The recovery is expected to take up to two weeks until conditions recover G-Dragon. But G-Dragon wants to continue his concert despite suffering an injury.

G-Dragon also wanted all the show that was scheduled to take place smoothly. "I will rest tonight and see you all tomorrow," he wrote. "Thank you to all who came today and continue with me until the end."

Read more: Here