Monday, April 15, 2013

Why Taetiseo saying goodbye Self withdraw from MC's 'Music Core'?

4:59 PM

Three MC program "Music Core", Taetiseo (Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun) finally officially resign from her position as an MC. On the show "Music Core" 13 April, they said goodbye to the audience resign and fans.

"I think it's really time for us to say goodbye. I'm very happy to be the MC for several years," said Seohyun. "I thanked the staff who provide unforgettable memories. Please do not forget us."

"During our six-year career as Girls' Generation, I'm an MC in sni for four years," said Tiffany. "I'm grateful to everyone who has supported me over the years. I also thank my colleague, Kwon Yuri."

Taetiseo finally said goodbye to resign with a rendition of "Goodbye, Hello" which is taken from their debut mini-album, "Twinkle". The position will be filled by the new MC Noh Hong Chul, Minho (SHINee) and Kim So Hyun on the 20th April.

Read more: Here