Friday, April 26, 2013

Seo In Guk Amit Already Sick Rumored to Eun Ji A Pink

6:26 PM


Seo In Guk constantly rumored courtship with A Pink's Eun Ji since both starred in the series "Reply 1997". The singer of "Broken" are admitted initially happy with the rumors, but now he felt sick.

While appearing on the show "1 vs. 100" In Guk revealed his feelings about dating rumors with Eun Ji. He claimed the rumor was initially happy with the set because it can promote their series, 'Reply 1997'.

"We rumored courtship when the middle of filming series. Currently it appears the issue I'm happy," said In Guk. "When I was with him I wanted to look good in the eyes of the audience. On the set I want to get closer to him so that I often accidentally make a joke."

But the desire to close with Ji Eun is causing things not diingankan. Finally, many people who believe they are actually going out and rumor still talked about to this day. Consequently In Guk had many times to straighten the rumors while appearing on television.

"Lots of my friends are asking me if it's really going out with him. Fact actor Lee Sung Jae called me to ask as well," said In Guk. "The scandal emerged again after a year. I'm really tired of this rumor kept there."

In Guk is now hoping fate will change. "Next year I hope if I already rumored again with a different person," concludes dropout talent show "Superstar K" is.