Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Every 2PM Nichkhun Trauma Still Remember the crash case

6:07 PM


Nichkhun apparently still can not forget the true case of a traffic accident that happened in the year 2012. When performed in concert "Legend of 2PM" who watched 11 thousand people (20 to 21 April), Nichkhun apologized to everyone.

"I apologize to the fans. I really am sorry and thank you. I missed you so much," said Nichkhun. Nichkhun concert at a press conference said, "Last year there was an accident and I admit I am guilty. Everybody makes mistakes, but very bad if someone repeating his mistake. Errors last very stupid and I will not repeat it again."

"I'm sorry to personnel 2PM, JYP Family and fans," he continued. "Time May comeback, I will show a more mature side. Due to 2PM's comeback just two years, we will often appearing on variety shows and other programs. I miss Korean fans."

"I do not have the opportunity to discuss the incident. I always like to apologize to the fans personally. I've got this opportunity at the Tokyo Dome concert," he concluded.

Nichkhun a car crash in the Gangnam area on July 24, 2012. In the results of the examination, proved Nickhun driving under the influence of alcohol. Fortunately the condition of the victims injuries are not too severe.