Thursday, February 27, 2014

Discuss Problem Leeteuk sister and Tragic Death of Father

5:45 PM

Earlier this year the Korean entertainment world was shocked by the death of Super Junior's Leeteuk father's tragic . Leeteuk 's sister is now talking about the tragedy and its views of the younger brother .

In an interview with " Live Star News " , Park In Young admitted was devastated by the loss of father and grandfather and grandmother . He regretted not being able to help his father and was busy with his own career . " I'm more upset because I did not say anything and cried when I discovered the news , " he said .

" My grandparents had Alzheimer's so it must have difficulty taking care of their father , " said In Young . " But I just think about my work and how to be an actress , I can not help much . "

" I miss my father , grandfather and grandmother , perhaps because we 've run into a lot of trouble together , " he continued . " But it makes me feel closer to Leeteuk . "

In regard Leeteuk Young said as he made his sister that backrest . It makes him very proud to Leeteuk . SuJu's leader also always given support to become an actress .

" I was relieved because he told me ' I see you through the tough times but I'm glad now you start beraktvitas again ' , " said In Young . " My father also told me to be successful . So I will try my best become an actress . "

Read more :Here