Thursday, May 23, 2013

2PM Nichkhun Align Often Gossip Night Out

4:07 PM




2PM Nichkhun straighten out the rumors about his frequent nights when performing in "Incarnation".
Reportedly in the Gangnam area Nichkhun has the nickname "King Night" as his hobbies out the evening.

"I think I know why (there's nickname). Guess it's because our boss used to bring me out," said Nichkhun. "When he came out to meet someone, always ask me to come along."

Taecyeon then explained that the boss is not Park Jin Young, but the leadership of the business part of JYP Entertainment. Chansung also confirmed that Nichkhun was often invited to the meeting to show it.

"Our boss was keen to show off Nichkhun so she always took him out," said Changsung other MCs questioned whether other members are also invited. "Just Nichkhun," he said to laughter others.

"Before I went the night the rumors circulating about twice a week. But since rumors spread he apologized to me," said Nichkhun.
"Now he does not ask me out and just talk over the phone."