Monday, March 18, 2013

Park Shin Hye 'Doghouse' agency Due Diligence Too Lecture

5:49 PM

Park Shin Hye is one of the few artists who managed to balance studies and acting. Star of the series "Heartstring" admits did try hard to continue to go to college. Because of the diligence, the agency often "upset" to see the persistence of Shin Hye.

Shin Hye is currently enrolled as a student majoring in Theatre and Art at Chung-Ang University. In recent years this education, he maintained a minimum GPA of 3 and remain enthusiastic lectures.

"Because I worked hard not to make the college even absent agency, hate it," said Shin Hye laughed in an interview with eNews. "Life is not hampered by the college job as an actress."

"In the regular campus life. I studied late into the night, talking with friends and eating," said actress "Present Room 7" is. "I think I did everything except a blind date."

Shin Hye himself said exactly the type of person who can not do two things at once. No doubt his work starring in the series "Flower Boys Next Door" could make a loss. But he was determined to graduate college on time.

"I was thinking to graduate," said Shin Hye. "I have to write my thesis and have toured Asia is waiting for me, but I really was focused learning. I want to pass properly."

Read more: Here