Saturday, March 16, 2013

Marijuana Scandal G-Dragon Many Pondering and Crying

4:46 PM

Beginning in October 2011, G-Dragon caught consuming marijuana cases which makes dealing with the law. Apparently it provides important lessons in life Big Bang's leader. He claimed a lot of brooding and crying due to the scandal.

It was revealed G-Dragon when appearing on the show "Thank You". He said it was sad to be absent from the public and shunned fans. "Since the incident two years ago that I could not appear on television and some fans were turned away from me," said the singer "That XX" it.

"And then I cried a lot," said G-Dragon. "It was a time where I can reflect and self-reflection. I started to put myself lower than a high place."

G-Dragon admitted now lives with his family and made ​​him learn to better appreciate the meaning of family. It also helped him from the effects of fame at a very young age.

"When I was very young and very successful, it was like unreal. Before I knew it I found myself caught up in the fame," said G-Dragon. "I feel empty and lost dreams. I do not know how to thank you. Then I think that I'm the best."

Read more: Here