Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Mother Bladder JYJ Jaejoong Reveals Real Name

8:58 AM



Hero Jaejoong's
biological mother appeared on a television show, and now tell you more about her son. Oh Seo Jin reveals his story at first met with Jaejoong after 20 years of separation. He also revealed that the original name of JYJ members.

Seo Jin said he met after Jaejoong made ​​his debut as a member of TVXQ. Before the day of their meeting Jaejoong told her mother not to cry when he met later. "Finally, we did not cry. He does not hate me, listened to me and understood my situation," he said.

Despite Seo Jin met but still have problems when trying to prove their relationship. To confirm the status of the mother and child, it took 2 years. Difficulties it could cause problems when the real name Jaejoong questioned the military for the purposes of conscription.

"One day, I received allegations of the Association of Military Manpower for my son's registration statute violated draftee They asked me if I was the mother Han Jae Joon," said Seo Jin. "Jaejoong real name is Han Jae Joon."

"The complexity of this seems to happen because Jaejoong has a registration of two families, one of the biological parents and the adoptive parents," he continued. "The incident made me apply for confirmation that he's biological son, and then it all so clear now."

Read more: Here