Friday, January 11, 2013

JYJ Yoochun Yoon Eun Hye Happy Kiss on 'I Miss You',,So Sweet???

8:33 AM


JYJ's Micky Yoochun and Yoon Eun Hye returned the kiss scene in the series "I Miss You". In the latest scenes series Yoochun (Jung Woo) narrated kissed Eun Hye (Yeon Soo) happily.

At that time, Jung Soo Yeon Woo was visiting the tersangkan for alleged murder. He then kissed her lips Soo Yeon to three times, smiling happily. Seeing this mother Yeon Soo, Kim Myung Hee, joking as if jealous of her daughter.

"Why did you just kiss me just once?" said Kim Myung Hee who also had kissed on the cheek by Jung Woo. "I have to keep my lips to it later," said Jung Woo.

Serial "I Miss You" tells the story of a man and woman who can not forget their first love. Lee Soo Yeon and Han Jung Woo told to fall in love at the age of 15 years. However, something happened and makes them inseparable love. As adults and meet again, have the Soo Yeon has a new life and trying to get away from the Jung Woo.

The series was written manuscript by Moon Hee Jung ("Can You Hear My Heart") and produced by Lee Jae Dong ("Thank You"). The series aired from November on MBC and co-starring Yoo Seung Ho, and the two teen stars Kim So Hyun and Yeo Jin Ku.

Read more: Here