Saturday, July 6, 2013

Lee Hyori Reveals Never Undergo Therapy Due to Depression

12:15 AM

Lee Hyori is often being ignored, but it does not mean sensitivity. The singer of "Miss Korea" revealed the story when accused of plagiarism. It causes depression to have to undergo psychiatric treatment.

It addresses the plagiarism accusations that forced him to stop Hyori album promotion on 3 years ago. The scandal makes Hyori stress fear his popularity was destroyed because of this problem. He was so frequently drink alcohol until finally following the suggestion of a friend to undergo therapy.

"I drink soju every day with anxiety. I felt lost in the waves of my career as well as unilaterally blamed," said Hyori in the "Incarnation". "When I went through hard times, I'm Kim Jae Dong's advice to consult because I like've hit a dead end."

"From the results of all examinations including answering hundreds of questions, observations, and consultation drawing attitude, I no longer have need of therapy," he added. "I even lied to protect my image but it turned out to be one part of the analysis. I feel it's like a therapy consultation and examination than comfortable."

Hyori admitted that it felt more healthy and has now been restored. Lee Sang Soon's lover kept telling himself that he was strong.

"I left the consultation feeling depressed, but I was told that mentally strong," he added. "Having heard it I felt reborn with greater strength and more confidence. Now I can stand on its own to face anything."

Read more: Here