Monday, June 17, 2013

Eunhyuk Super Junior Want to Know Who's Hacking Twitter Account

4:56 PM

Twitter celebrities is often the target of hackers nosy. Never been hacked, Super Junior's Eunhyuk is now back in the Twitter experience. As a result, Eunhyuk also expressed his anger against the hacker.

This time Eunhyuk seemed really annoyed so the hacker told her to stop breaking into Twitter. SuJu members who are busy duo with Lee Donghae is upset because it is too troublesome people around him. Eunhyuk was challenging hackers to reveal his true identity.

"Who are you? Stop hack," Eunhyuk wrote on June 14. "Right now I'm busy with my music video, but why are you disturbing my manager and my agency? Making them have contacted me to change the password. I can not even use Twitter as sophisticated as it is."

No doubt Eunhyuk's tweet made ​​the netizens participated furious. "I hope it stops soon. Did not they have another job that is more useful?" wrote a netizen. "Everyone has privacy including idol. Please respect that."

In March Eunhyuk tweeted that his Twitter had been hacked by hackers. He only realized after Shim Shim Tapa radio producer said there were some tweets while Eunhyuk did not feel ever wrote. Earlier also there Hero Jaejoong who hacked up should make a new account.

Read more: Here