Monday, April 8, 2013

Song Hye Kyo Denies Rumors He Denied Jo In Sung

6:30 PM


Song Hye Kyo
strongly denied rumors that said Jo In Sung has refused his dinner invitation. Rebuttal was expressed some time ago because they feel uncomfortable with opponents actor acting in the series "That Winter, The Wind Blows" is.

"I've heard rumors," said Hye Kyo. "He said Jo In Sung was rejecting when I took him out for dinner together. Upon hearing this, I asked the guys 'Is this about me?'."

"It would be very unfair if indeed I also asked her to go out to dinner," continued this lovely actress. "I now laugh when you hear rumors like that, but sometimes I feel all this is not fair. Even worse if the people around me believe the rumors."

Netter also participate carried away emotion with the existence of gossip this. Since starring in the series "That Winter, The Wind Blows" together, and In Sung Hye Kyo is widely referred to as the mismatched couple in real life.

"Gossip is absurd, why Hye Kyo is invited In Sung go?" comments a netter. "It's just a rumor, please do not hurt hence Hye Kyo," comments another netter.

Read more: Here