Thursday, April 11, 2013

Jung Suk Won and Baek Ji Young Compact Denies Has Disconnect

5:23 PM


Baek Ji Young shocked the public when announcing dating a much younger actor. Now affair with Jung Suk Won was exposed to the issue since 2011 rift. Both are compact denied.

"We think the issue drop came after the show 'Thank You' in the episode that brings Baek Ji Young as a guest star. It was overdone," said agency spokesman Ji Young. "They're still dating."

Won Suk also confirms relationship is fine when appearing on the show "One Night of TV Entertainment". Won Suk agency also agreed to assume impressions variety show "Thank You" that give rise to this misunderstanding.

"I'm fine with it," said the star of the series "Rooftop Prince" is. "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding because I did not talk a lot about my boyfriend on television. We still stay together."

In "Thank You" Ji Young said today he does not plan to get married. The singer of the soundtrack of "Secret Garden" also want to get married, but not in the near future due to differences with her ​​lover. As a result the public thinks their relationship is in trouble.

"My vision and he are both different," said Ji Young at the time. "I always say he's a great lover. But now I see that comment again. Lot of time where you're okay with your boyfriend but sometimes it does not.'s Not easy to pretend."

Read more: Here