Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Body parts were feared Seohyun and Sooyoung

12:54 AM


Seohyun and Sooyoung has a body that made many people jealous. But they also said they have dissatisfaction with body parts. Apparently Seohyun and Sooyoung alike dizzy with their hair.

"I have thick hair. I'm so jealous of the people who have thinner hair," said Seohyun Sooyoung is justified when interviewed "Wide Celebrity News". "I also have thick hair."

"My hair, because it was so thick, so heavy when wet and dried hard," said maknae Girls' Generation's. "But I do not seem to worry about hair loss when you later old."

Not just hair, Sooyoung also confessed not too fond of her skin that tends dark. "Although I like darker skin for certain moments, but I'm jealous of lighter skin and bright," he said.

Unlike Sooyoung, Seohyun even say like darker skin, but unfortunately did not suit him. "Actually, I like darker skin but it did not suit me," said Seohyun.

Read more: Here